The PigDog Surfboard, with its curvy outline, wide nose, and pulled in tail make it a perfect fit for pulling in under the lip or taking off deep. It’s tailor made for laying down big carves on big open faces and hunting down tubes. The PigDog easily replaces two or three of your step-ups and works in myriad conditions, making it the ultimate travel board.
- Wider nose makes for incredible paddling power
- Low to mid rocker
- Single to double concave
- 5 Plug Setup for tri/quad Option
- Pulled in rounded pin for speed and control
- Ride + or – 2” from your shortboard and at a slightly higher volume
- Also available as step-ups and guns up to 10’ by custom order
SUPERbrand Shapers' Collective members Adam "Sparrow" Fletcher shares his insight on the Pig Dog Model.