Clay Marzo Mad Cat Surfboard
**Special Order Surfboards (stock dimensions - please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery) If you would like to order custom dimensions please email us or call (760) 444-9095
The Mad Cat Surfboard - Clay Marzo is probably the maddest cat we know. His new signature model—dubbed the Mad Cat—features all the elements that allow him to go HAM on just about everything from waist high slop to double overhead perfection, from deep pits to mind bending rotations. With extra width in the nose for paddling power and nose pick recoveries, full, boxy rails to match his power, and a pulled in, rounded square tail to keep things quick and tight, the Mad Cat is Clay’s ideal sled and will most likely be yours. All the features that make this board perfect for Clay’s mad, raw style also make it forgiving, easy to paddle, and ultra smooth in rail-to-rail transitions.
- Wider forward outline, pulled in via hip in the tail
- High Performance rocker
- Single to pronounced double concave
- Tri Fin | Rounded Square Tail
- Ride in your favorite shortboard dims or as a step-up
- Available in custom dimensions/specs
- 2015 SIMA Image Awards 'Surfboard of the Year' nominee
SUPERbrand Shapers' Collective members Adam "Sparrow" Fletcher shares his insight on the 'Mad Cat' Model.