Riding his signature pro model—the SUPERbrand ‘Mad Cat’—Clay Marzo reminds us why he disappears into the outer reaches of Western Australia for weeks on end.
With extra width in the nose for paddling power and nose pick recoveries, full, boxy rails to match his power, and a pulled in, rounded square tail to keep things quick and tight, the Mad Cat is Clay’s ideal surfboard for decent-to-good waves. All the features that make this board perfect for Clay’s raw style also make it forgiving, easy to paddle, and ultra smooth in rail-to-rail transitions.
• Wider forward outline, pulled in via hip in the tail
• High performance, medium rocker
• Single to pronounced double concave
• Tri Fin | Rounded Square Tail
• Ride in your favorite shortboard dims or as a step-up
• Available in custom dimensions/specs
More info and link to buy at superbranded.com/mad-cat-surfboard
Filmed by John Barton
Edited by Sean Benik