Dion Agius' Siamese Palm Viper Surfboard (SPV)
The Siamese Palm Viper Surfboard
Concerned about having too many shapes to ride—some for airs, some for turns—Dion Agius sought a simple solution. After working closely with Dion on testing and developing, the final SPV is the best of both worlds: while remaining smooth and clean for turns and rail work, it won’t hold you back while blasting airs. *2014 SIMA Image Awards 'Surfboard of the Year' Nominee!
- Curvy outline with wider center and subtly pulled in nose and tail
- Medium rocker with extra flip off the tail
- Single to double concave with slight V off the tail
- Tri fin
- Ride 3-4 inches shorter and at the same volume as usual board
- Squash tail
- Available in custom dimensions/specs
SUPERbrand Shapers' Collective members Adam "Sparrow" Fletcher, and Jason Koons share their insight on the Dion Agius 'Siamese Palm Viper' Model.